Fascia Movement & Yin Yoga – Breathing Room, New Haven, USA
30. März, 8:00 - 31. März, 16:00
Taught by Dirk Bennewitz one of the foremost fascia movement researchers, Yogi and German scientist, the training „Fascia Movement & Yin Yoga“ provides a distillation of the latest research on fascia and its practical application.
Fascia Movement & Yin Yoga supplies professionals, athletes and fitness fans with the most up to date information they need for success.
This training is a must for all high performance athletes, fitness trainers, yoga teachers, pilates instructors, dance teachers and manual therapists.
It shows how an understanding of fascia’s structure and function can inform and improve your practice.
Fascia connects. After this training you will:
- understand the principles of the body-wide tensional network of fascia.
- be able to manage soft tissue injuries.
- know the latest fascia principles for competitive athletes and fitness fans.
- be able to perform and teach fascia movement & new Yin Yoga methods for improving performance.
- know how to use safe assessment methods for fascia-related dysfunction.
About Dirk Bennewitz:
- Conferences, Fascia Studies & Teacher Trainings in Europe, Canada & USA,
Fascia Movement Coach of the National Men and National Women Worldchampion Hockey Team
- Fascia Movement Coach of the Hamburg Soccer Team
- Author of the Book: YOGA FOR MEN( in German: 2011 )
Author of the Book: FASCIA TRAINING WITH YIN YOGA ( in German: 2014)
Author of the DVD: FASCIA YOGA (in German: 2015)
- Contributing Editor of Yoga Journal & Yoga Aktuell
- Founder & Director of Power Yoga Institute® Studios & Power Yoga Institute® Online Studios
- 2.Dan Aikido
- Member of the Fascia Research Team at University Ulm/Germany
- Technical Fitness Consultant für GAIAM / USA
- Registered E-RYT 500 h Yoga Alliance Teacher
Times are as followed:
Saturday 08.00 – 12.00 and 13.00 – 16.00
Sunday 08.00 – 12.00 and 13.00 – 16.00
It is a 15 hour training (14 contact hours and 1 non-contact hour).
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education acrredited.
Information & registration:
- 16. Februar, 14:00 Uhr - 16:00 Uhr
- 23. Februar, 15:00 Uhr - 17:00 Uhr
- 24. Februar, 10:00 Uhr - 16:30 Uhr