Yin Yoga Teacher Training – Flexibility & Elasticity with Fascia Movement & Yoga at Bhakti Barn Yoga
28. März 2020, 8:00 - 29. März 2020, 16:00
Find Flexibility & Elasticity with Fascia Movement & Yoga
Fascia connects and is a broad term for the connective tissue that weaves throughout the entire body to stabilize and bind the muscles, bones, and organs together. When fascia loses its elasticity due to inactivity, lack of mobility, or aging, our bodies lose their youthful bounce, and we are unable to perform optimally.
After this training you will:
- dramatically increase the range of motion, athleticism, and mobility to enhance balance, reflexes, and proprioception
- understand the principles of the body-wide tensional network of fascia
be able to manage soft tissue injuries
- know the latest fascia principles for more elasticity and flexibility
- be able to perform and teach fascia movement & new Yin Yoga methods for improving performance
- know how to use safe assessment methods for fascia-related dysfunction
- be able to offer a series of dynamic, rebounding movements
Taught by Dirk Bennewitz, one of the foremost fascia movement researchers, Yogi and German scientist, this training provides a distillation of the latest research on fascia and its practical application. Fascia Movement & Yin Yoga supplies yogis, professionals and athletes with the most up to date information they need for success.
This training is a must for:
all yogis, high performance athletes, fitness trainers, yoga teachers, pilates instructors, dance teachers and manual therapists. It shows how an understanding of fascia’s structure and function can inform and improve your practice.
Upon completion of the training participants will receive a 15 hour Teacher Training Certificate.
About Dirk Bennewitz
- Conferences, Fascia Studies & Teacher Trainings in Europe, Canada & USA
- Fascia Movement Coach of the National Men and National Women Worldchampion Hockey Team
- Fascia Movement Coach of the Hamburg Soccer Team
- Author of the Book: YOGA FOR MEN( in German: 2011 )
- Author of the Book: FASCIA TRAINING WITH YIN YOGA ( in German: 2014
- Author of the DVD: FASCIA YOGA (in German: 2015)
- Contributing Editor of Yoga Journal & Yoga Aktuell
- Founder & Director of Power Yoga Institute® Studios & Power Yoga Institute® Online Studios
- Member of the Fascia Research Team at University Ulm/Germany
- Technical Fitness Consultant für GAIAM / USA
- Registered E-RYT 500 h Yoga Alliance Teacher
Here you can sign up (Please enter the date in the calendar)
- 23. November, 14:00 Uhr - 16:00 Uhr
- 24. November, 15:00 Uhr - 17:00 Uhr
- 29. November, 9:00 Uhr - 1. Dezember, 17:00 Uhr